-A Soup and I spent many days taking pictures.
-Played and beat Linds in Sequence probably a million times
-Snowboarding on Christmas with the fam!
-Did the annual Christmas Caroling with the fam
-Found my newest hobby-- Snowshoeing!
-Caught up with old friends
-DID NOTHING! it was awesome.
And now for the best part.. pictures..
| Ski Hill+Christmas Day= my family's favorite activity |
| Could Lake Superior get any prettier? |
| Snowshoeing best friends |
| My Girls |
| The silliest two people in the family. |
![]() |
| looking fly on Christmas morning. |
Christmas of 2010 was a good one. Full of love and happiness. So many things to be grateful for. I'm always sad to see the Holiday Season to leave because it always so wonderful. But there is always next year. And each year just gets better and better..
Speaking of new years.. HAPPY 2011!
| 2011! Wahoo! |
It's gonna be the best one yet. Anything can happen. Especially since I got a new hairdo.

hahahahah "especially since i've got a new hair-do" i love you
ReplyDeletei love you so much! i want to come to market so bad.
ReplyDelete