Friday, September 10, 2010

Dance

This semester I am taking TWO dance classes!! I have Jazz two days a week and African Dance once a week. BEST DECISION THIS SEMESTER! I completely forgot how much fun a dance class is. It's a little rough trying to get back into Jazz .. but I'm slowly improving. My African Dance Class... oh my goodness. I seriously am considering bringing in a video camera to show everyone what it's like. It is probably the greatest class on campus. No joke. Straight up Hippies come in and play live music the whole 2 hours. The teacher brings in wrap-around skirts for everyone. I have never moved my body in this way in my whole life. Writing this post right now is making me so excited for next Tuesday. So, if you are currently at USU, do yourself a favor and take African Dance Class next semester. You won't regret it. WATCH ME

No comments:

Post a Comment