Friday, September 3, 2010

New beginnings

My summer was excellent. I was able to step into the medical world for 3 months. I learned so much even though I just hung out with the elderly forty hours a week. They taught me all about life. I learned how to care for someone,  to be there for someone who has no one, cook, and clean. They taught me compassion and love. They taught me how to appreciate the simplest things in life everyone takes for granted. I am truly grateful for the opportunity to help better the lives of around thirty different individuals. Even though I was hired to help them, they too helped me in return.

Along with work I got to spend lots of time with my family. Jessica is seriously my [other half]. I only wish she was 4 years older so she could go to college with me. Hmm oh well.

Greatest accomplishment of the summer: Jessica and I learned how to do a double cartwheel!... we almost mastered the double back walker..

School is back in session. Every year is different: new roomies, new classes and new friends. I have such an amazing feeling that year is going to exceed my expectations. My personal goal this year is to master time management. I'm going to get more involved and open my social circle while keeping up with my classes. I seriously don't know how I'm going to do it.. but just wait.. it'll happen.. maybe.

I know this year is going to be good because I started it off by meeting the sexiest man alive-- John Mayer.


Well, wish me good luck as I plunge into my junior year of college. It's gonna be the best one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment